+ Surveys quantify what people think, why they feel a certain way, what they are interested in, and who they are.
– Surveys don’t explain what people do, when, and how. Surveys cannot help measure context or behaviors at a detailed level.
+ Passive metering gives a second-by-second account of consumer behavior, intentional or unintentional, during the course of a day.
– Passive metering doesn’t track consumer emotions or sentiment and cannot explain why people do certain things.
VERTO SMART POLL: A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE CONSUMER
Combine traditional market research with modern measurement technologies to build a true picture of the consumer.
- Address the “why” behind behavioral actions.
- Use behavioral data to screen panelists for specific attributes or behaviors prior to survey.
- Append attitudinal survey data to specific attributes or behaviors on a respondent level.
Learn how our customers use Verto’s syndicated research to get user-level insights to improve visibility and market understanding. See our case studies
Target Group Analysis
- Are smartphone-only users more or less satisfied with the product?
- How many of my target consumers use PCs and smartphone versus only a smartphone?
- On which users should I focus my ad spending?
- How much time do my core users spend watching long-form versus short-form video?