+ Surveys quantify what people think, why they feel a certain way, what they are interested in, and who they are.
– Surveys don’t explain what people do, when, and how. Surveys cannot help measure context or behaviors at a detailed level.
+ Passive metering gives a second-by-second account of consumer behavior, intentional or unintentional, during the course of a day.
– Passive metering doesn’t track consumer emotions or sentiment and cannot explain why people do certain things.
VERTO SMART POLL: A HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE CONSUMER
Combine traditional market research with modern measurement technologies to build a true picture of the consumer.
Smart Poll is a first-of-its-kind product to combine survey research and passive cross-device metering. Smart Poll correlates surveys with digital behavioral data collected through passive metering of the Verto Smart Panel, an opt-in panel of global consumers, offering the ability to compare what consumers do with what they say.
This combination of traditional market research and modern measurement technology offers brands, research companies, consulting agencies and publishers a clear picture of how consumers’ opinions and decisions correlate with their actual behavior.
Learn how our customers use Verto’s syndicated research to get user-level insights to improve visibility and market understanding. See our case studies
Target Group Analysis
- Are smartphone-only users more or less satisfied with the product?
- How many of my target consumers use PCs and smartphone versus only a smartphone?
- On which users should I focus my ad spending?
- How much time do my core users spend watching long-form versus short-form video?