Associate Account Manager
Interested in working on customer engagements with the world’s leading Internet, tech and media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for an Associate Account Manager to join our team in San Francisco. This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for an aspiring marketing consultant or analyst who also has a passion and skill for creating unique solutions to difficult business questions. This person is someone who is organized, excited to learn and eager to take on new challenges. In this role, you will be supporting research proposals and managing projects for some of our largest clients.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting Verto Analytics sales and client services in US West Coast
- Working with Sales team members to upsell and build enterprise accounts
- Collaborating with Sales team members on feasibility and project scoping for new contracts, and then managing those projects through client delivery
- Working on key Verto sales materials/tactics, designing and planning for Verto’s short-term, medium-term and long-term sales organization
- Coordination with relevant teams with regards to the creation and standardization of Verto’s customized data products and reports
- Responsiveness: Ability to interact with both clients and internal partners in a timely and professional manner.
- Passion for data and insights: Basic understanding of common survey and http data fields and a desire to create actionable learning and insight from this data.
- Communications: Ability to produce and present high-quality presentations and reports (slide decks, spreadsheets) for audiences with high expectations.
- Time-management: Ability to effectively manage multiple projects from beginning to end in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus: Ability to build time for and ensure prioritization of quality assurance checks on data and report accuracy
- Education: A BA / BS in Marketing, Economics, Business or other quantitative or business-oriented field.
We also appreciate:
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and how it works.
- Experience working with and deriving insights from online behavioral data.
- Previous experience working or interning in the advertising or market research field.
A little about us:
Verto Analytics is a media research company based out of Helsinki, Finland. We set out to rethink how people think about media research and have created a unique panel that gives up unparalleled insights into consumer behavior. Founded in 2013, we’re still considered a startup, however we’re rapidly growing our presence in the US. This position is for a role in our San Francisco office.
Here’s why you should join our business team.
We Support Professional Development
Whether it’s learning to use new tools or attending educational conferences, we believe in supporting your career growth.
Have Your Say
We regularly discuss how to make our customers happy and grow and scale our business. We encourage direct feedback. Everyone’s opinions matter.
We work in a fast-paced environment working on multiple complex projects. We are sticklers for metrics and quality.
The Company Is Cool
We have relaxed atmosphere and support remote working when possible. And we don’t insist on the idea of open space office.
Not seeing a job that matches your skills?
Send your CV and cover letter anyway.