Panel Operations Manager
Interested in building modern market research solutions, applying state-of-the-art technologies and real behavioral data, and serving the world’s leading Internet, tech and media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for a Panel Operations Manager to join our Panel team in Helsinki, Finland. This person will have a key role in building and maintaining our market research panels internationally.
Verto collects market research data directly from consumers, by inviting them to participate in research panels. With the consumers’ consent, we collect behavioral data about the use of devices, apps, and websites, utilizing both surveys as well as research apps installed to their computers and mobile devices, passively metering their behaviors.
We are now looking for an experienced manager to take charge of our panel operations, including panelist acquisition, vendor and partner management, budgeting and reporting, and business development in this area.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Panelist acquisition: optimizing the ways in which we recruit consumers to our research panels, together with partners and vendors, as well as with direct-to-consumer ad campaigns
- Vendor and partner management: contract negotiations, coordination of tests and pilots, campaign planning, setup, and tracking, problem resolution
- Budgeting and reporting: Monthly budget allocation to different panelist sources and vendors, ownership of KPIs and reports, continuous performance tracking and optimization
- Panel maintenance and quality assurance: Optimizing the use of resources to reach panel-related targets (size and composition, representativity)
- Collaborating internally with our Sales team and Analyst teams to assure that the quality of our panels matches customer needs
- Several years of relevant work experience in, e.g., market research or media industry
- Experience with customer acquisition and media buying using online methods
- Experience in developing and utilizing reporting and KPIs to track and optimize performance of customer acquisition and retention
- Organized and data oriented, used to making decisions based on measured facts and reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree in business or engineering
We also appreciate:
- Math, statistics, quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills
- Data visualization and reporting skills using BI tools such as Tableau
- Data analysis skills: ability to dive into reports and numbers, search for patterns, do diagnostics and problem solving
- Understanding of the ecosystems and markets for new devices, apps and Internet services
Does this seem like a good fit?
Be part of our success story and apply today!
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the position, you can also contact our VP, Research and Analytics, Timo Smura (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch benefit
- Healthcare plan
- Laptop / workstation of your choice
- International, open and customer-focused culture
Here’s why you should join our community management team.
We Support Professional Development
Whether it’s learning to use new tools or attending educational conferences, we believe in supporting your career growth.
Have Your Say
We regularly discuss how to make our customers happy and grow and scale our business. We encourage direct feedback. Everyone’s opinions matter.
We work in a fast-paced environment working on multiple complex projects. We are sticklers for metrics and quality.
The Company Is Cool
We have relaxed atmosphere and support remote working when possible. And we don’t insist on the idea of open space office.
Not seeing a job that matches your skills?
Send your CV and cover letter anyway.